Trade prev < World Scouting
Scouts Proficiency Badges
To gain the World Scouting badge you must complete one task from each of A, B and C.
Show you have an interest in, have learnt about and have improved your knowledge in the Worldwide Scouting Family.
Range: Scouting knowledge of other countries, promote Scouting spirit and knowledge of other Scout badges, badge swapping.
1. Find out about the first five years of Scouting.
2. Who/what is WOSM? What is the role of WOSM and what is Australia's role?
3. Gather information on the Scouting activities of two other countries that may differ to our structure.
1. Knowledge of how to research for the information required for this award.
1. Be in regular correspondence with a Scout from another country and discuss with your Patrol the outcome of your discussions.
2. Using natural materials, make a model of the world badge to display in your den.
You can download an examination sheet.