Modeller prev < Multi Media > next Music
Scouts Proficiency Badges
To gain the Multi Media badge you must complete one task from each of A, B and C.
Show that you have an interest in, have practiced and have an improved efficiency in the field of multi media.
Range: pictures, animated graphics, news, websites, PowerPoint and computer programming.
1. Find out about the earliest forms of multi media
2. Find out the history of one particular kind of multi media.
3. Find out about the current developments in multi media.
1. Design an interactive CD-ROM, Website or PowerPoint presentation for your Patrol/Troop/group. The final product is to include pictures, music, animated graphics, media player (e.g. Flash Intro), and news items. You are to include at least five different activities that your Patrol/Troop/Group has been on within your District/Region/Branch or nationally.
1. Create a "welcome" pack for new Scouts and their families to your Group. You will need to incorporate current news items, section specific information such as age groups, leaders and what they do. Include printable forms for registration.
You can download an examination sheet.