Scouts Proficiency Badges
1. Explain to your Patrol the avenues of reporting crime to Police.
2. Complete a set written assignment giving brief answers in relation to laws in your state.
1. Engrave all items of value in your home with your surname and parent's license numbers, with the assistance of one of your parents.
2. Design a proforma and list all items of value in your home detailing serial numbers, colours, make, models and age of the items.
3. Enroll your family in Neighbourhood Watch or similar organization as a means of improving your neighborhood's safety.
1. Contact you local Neighbourhood Watch organization or similar organization which could provide you with a number of engravers to assist Troop members engrave items of value in their home.
2. This could involve the area's Neighbourhood Watch leader attending to talk to a group of Scouts applying for the badge. The participants need to show that they have been active for at least three months as registered Neighbourhood Watch members.
You can download an examination sheet.