Scouts Proficiency Badges
1. Choose a type of commercial product such as food, fashion, cars, electronics, etc.
2. Find out how these have changed over time and the various trends. Include photos, drawings, etc.
1. Design a product of your chosen type of commerce. Include drawings and detailed explanation as to why your product has the things it has.
2. Draw up a timeline of the changes which have occurred to your chosen type of commerce. Include pictures and drawings.
1. Draw up a Patrol budget for a weekend activity to include food, transport, activities, etc.
2. Design a product and make a video/computer-generated ad to sell your product. Write a script and organise props etc.
3. Research and organise a stock market game in which your friends buy and sell false shares in a false market with real companies. Watch the news for the shares rise and fall each week.
You can download an examination sheet.