Space prev < Sports > next Swimmer
Cub Scouts Achievement Badges
1. Explain what is a good sporting attitude. Show a good sporting spirit in all Cub Scout activities.
2. State the rules or laws of two sports. These may be team or individual sports.
3. Take part regularly in and show reasonable proficiency at one of the sports you have explained.
4. Discuss the importance of training, warming up, cooling down and changing after your game.
1. Explain the importance of a good sporting attitude. Show a good sports like spirit in all Cub Scout activities.
2. Complete the following requirements for two individual and two team sports:
(a) explain the skills and techniques
(b) explain or state the rules and how to score
(c) explain or state the equipment used and how to care for it
(d) explain or state the safety rules.
3. Demonstrate one individual and one team sport and participate in a sport of your choice at school, in a club or with your Pack.
You can download an examination sheet.
Sports Level 1
Sports Level 2